Liverpool go crashing out!!

Everything you would ever want to know about sports... otaku style!

Moderator: Emerje

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Zedro
Slowing marching to death

Zedro likes Anime, gotta love it.

Liverpool go crashing out!!

Postby Zedro » 11/13/2002 @ 05:57 AM

:haha As I expected the "great" (note, sarcaism) liverpool go crashing go to FC Basle! Let's all laugh at Xirtam
:haha

Xirtam
Box Hump-no-Jutsu?
Box Hump-no-Jutsu?

Xirtam likes Initial D, Gungrave, Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist.

Postby Xirtam » 11/13/2002 @ 08:08 AM

lol, the point is it was an entertaining match, i see your still your 2d stereotypical glory hunter fan, eh? Don't tell me you'll be rooting for the European teams tonight as well?

No wonder everybody hates Manchester United, ironic the name since the fans don't unite for anything.

Also theres still the UEFA cup, now i was disappointed, to the point that I was shouting obcenities at the referee at the end because he kept stopping play and the clock was ticking away. A couple more minutes and it would have been ours, grrr :D but at least I can smile about it and not take it like a lil glory hunting fan. *in zedro stylee* prepare to pounce on Manchester next failure, did i mention the last oh yeah Man City lol

Now stop with the team bashing already, if only anybody read these soccer related things they'd all be in Flame Wars, lol :D
<center>Image
Initial D
[ 4th Stage - April 17th ]

Zedro

Postby Zedro » 11/14/2002 @ 06:17 AM

Xirtam wrote:lol, the point is it was an entertaining match, i see your still your 2d stereotypical glory hunter fan, eh? Don't tell me you'll be rooting for the European teams tonight as well?

No wonder everybody hates Manchester United, ironic the name since the fans don't unite for anything.

Also theres still the UEFA cup, now i was disappointed, to the point that I was shouting obcenities at the referee at the end because he kept stopping play and the clock was ticking away. A couple more minutes and it would have been ours, grrr :D but at least I can smile about it and not take it like a lil glory hunting fan. *in zedro stylee* prepare to pounce on Manchester next failure, did i mention the last oh yeah Man City lol

Now stop with the team bashing already, if only anybody read these soccer related things they'd all be in Flame Wars, lol :D

Bit like the "United Kingdom" :haha
about as united as liverpool and Man United fans LoL, hmm Scotland hate England, Ireland hate England Wales hate England, hmm who actually likes England???

Uin
Box Humper
Box Humper

Uin likes Gouging.

Postby Uin » 11/14/2002 @ 07:39 AM

Zedro wrote::haha
about as united as liverpool and Man United fans LoL, hmm Scotland hate England, Ireland hate England Wales hate England, hmm who actually likes England???

Nobody.
vroom zoom crackle vroom

Zedro

Postby Zedro » 11/15/2002 @ 08:44 AM

Uin wrote:
Zedro wrote::haha

Nobody.

Agreed

Return to Sports Bar